bloodyteam.level52.com bloodyteam :: Facebook Share Button Image Thumbnail http://atlas.coolforum.info/index.php?theme=test
bloodyteam Index du Forum

Facebook Share Button Image Thumbnail

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    bloodyteam Index du Forum -> informatons générales -> Amélioration des équipements
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
millishaug

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 00:09 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Share Button Image Thumbnail Répondre en citant

Facebook Share Button Image Thumbnail
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

ProductsFacebook LoginSharing on FacebookGamesFacebook App Ads. The og:tags contain information such as : The title of the page The type of page The URL The websites name A description of the page Facebook userid's of administrators of the page ( on facebook ) Here is an example ( taken from the facebook documentation ) of some og:tags Once you have implemented the correct markup of the og:tags and set their values, you can test how facebook will view your URL by using the Facebook Debugger. –Gaurav123 Feb 20 '14 at 10:01 add a comment up vote 10 down vote I see that all the answers provided are correct. .. ToolsGraph API ExplorerOpen Graph DebuggerObject BrowserJavaScript Test ConsoleAPI Upgrade ToolFacebook Analytics. Finally, you can always manually edit your share posts. To reset the cache, you have to use the lint debugger tool that's mentioned above, and validate all the Urls for those that are cached. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. –chue x Sep 15 '13 at 20:47 add a comment up vote 2 down vote I was having the same problems and believe I have solved it. I find the meta property="og:image" to be much more reliable. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. It'll probably work site wide too if you use a common header file. –Dwayne Charrington Feb 11 '11 at 1:11 maybe the best use both option –Yosef May 9 '11 at 10:39 5 type of image should be 'image/gif' in this case, shouldn't it? –Joaqun L. For the best possible share, you'll want to suggest 3 pieces of data in your HTML: Title Short description Image This accomplished by the following, placed inside the 'head' tag of your HTML: Title: INSERT POST TITLE Image: Description: If you website is static HTML, you'll have to do this for every page using your HTML editor. Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. The answer below should be the correct one. shareimprove this answer edited Jun 29 '11 at 17:11 answered May 24 '11 at 1:00 rickmaneluis 41145 add a comment up vote 0 down vote I also had an issue on a site I was working on last week. However, one important detail was overlooked: The size of the image MUST be at least 200 X 200 px, otherwise Facebook will substitute the thumbnail with the first available image that meets the criteria on the page. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. Here's how I fixed my site shareimprove this answer answered Sep 20 '10 at 1:38 Rob 211 add a comment up vote 1 down vote Sharing on Facebook: How to Improve Your Results by Customizing the Image, Title, and Text From the link above. Also if your image is too big, you won't have any choices at all. Note that og:title and og:type are only editable initially - after your page receives 50 likes the title becomes fixed, and after your page receives 10,000 likes the type becomes fixed. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. shareimprove this answer edited May 13 '14 at 23:16 fassetar 4621828 answered Mar 27 '09 at 11:01 Gdeglin 10.1k53756 6 Facebook have themselves pointed out that using the link rel attribute doesn't always work for some people. I hope you found these useful. That's the only thing that worked for me. Use the Facebook Lint page to get the image into Facebook. Click "Making Sure the Preview Works" Note: Tags can be correct but Facebook only scrapes every 24 hours, according to their documentation. A Real Example. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. shareimprove this answer answered Jan 16 '12 at 23:27 Lix 38.6k671102 1 I used below tags: Title and Description successfully changed, but image is still not coming. Another fact is that the minimum required is to include the 3 metas that Facebook requires for the og:image to take effect: Debug your page with Facebook debugger and fix all the warnings and it should work like a charm! shareimprove this answer edited May 2 '15 at 15:17 community wiki 3 revs, 2 users 95%chue x The text above was proposed (incorrectly) as an edit on another answer. rev2018.1.10.28332 . It will not work if you put it in the . It was subsequently rejected, but seemed to contain important information so I have moved the edit here 5a02188284
i am playr facebook promo codes 2013facebook api for apphow to download facebook app to phonefacebook chat available listdownload aplikasi facebook for nokia s60v3facebook kapak fotolar 150 pikselfacebook calendar app androidcapa para facebook do botafogobani din like-uri pe facebookfree download of facebook for nokia x6

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 00:09 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    bloodyteam Index du Forum -> informatons générales -> Amélioration des équipements Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation